[AMRadio] Old Lafayette Parts Wanted

peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Wed Oct 6 00:28:14 EDT 2004

The Comstat series of transceivers used 8 pin plug  for the AC and DC
connections, whereas the HA-410/460 used an 11 pin plug. Each AC and DC
also had an unique set of jumper pins wired. Also, although the mikes for
both rigs looked the same, the plugs were wired differently. A D-104 with
push-to-talk stand works very well on the 410. Also a Turner +2, +3 and
similar variants, along with the 254C work well with the 410. Plug needs
to wired accordingly.

Pete, wa2cwa, www.manualman.com
ps manuals are available