Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 06:28:05 EDT 2004

This may be a diversion from AM, BUT you can easily do what I did
and convert the ART13 to grid block keying by putting two banana
jacks in the perforated rear copver.
No need for drilling holes.

Obligatory AM content:

I am seriously thinking about trying to start a Saturday morning
AM net on 7290 kHz for stations in the far southeast USA.
This would mostly extenmd to Florida and Georgia and anyone
farther afield that can hear us.

Is anyone interested in helping me get this started?

73 de AF4K, Brian