[AMRadio] New 40M AM Net

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Sun Oct 10 17:10:30 EDT 2004

Let me think about it Geoff.
that is a good suggestion.
I will see if the FL guys think they can handle that.
It MIGHT make it hard for some of us on the shorter skip with FL
and GA to hear each other, but if we started around 11:00 AM
Eastern and ran for an hour or so that would give you guys a
chance to join us, and if we find that 12 noon still works for
everyone we could move to that time instead.

THANKS AGAIN for your interest!

I will likely be running a 6146A modulated by a 6L6 here!

73 - Brian, AF4K