W7QHO at aol.com W7QHO at aol.com
Mon Oct 11 14:53:20 EDT 2004

In a message dated 10/11/04 11:01:40 AM, zuu6k at juno.com writes:

> I, too, am interested in AM nets. I have such low power and inefficient
> antenna I hesitate to mix it up with the big guns.
>
> 73, Ed Richards K6UUZ

Ed,

Let me suggest the following given your location in SOCAL:

AMI net, Wed evenings 9:00PM PDT, 3870 kHZ

40M "Arizona Net," Sat. & Sun. 10:00AM, 7293 kHz (informal)

West Coast Military Collectors Net, Sat., 9:00 PM, 3983 +/- QRM (Focus on
military surplus equipment but all are welcome.)

Also, look for AM activity on weekends, 3855 around 6:00AM, and in the
evenings 3870 - 3885.

Dennis D. W7QHO
Glendale, CA
AMI Director, SW Region