David Knepper cra at floodcity.net
Mon Oct 11 14:30:55 EDT 2004

The Collins Radio Association's advisory board would like its members to
participate and support in an AM Net on 40 meters and W3CRA would be willing
to serve as an alternate net control.

Thank you.

Dave, W3ST
Publisher of the Collins Journal
www.collinsra.com
Nets:  3805 Khz, Monday/Wednesdays 8 PM EDST
          14250 Khz Saturday, 12 Noon EDST