[AMRadio] Mod xmfr

Brett gazdzinski Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
Tue Oct 12 19:52:01 EDT 2004

One thing I don't like about doing different things with tubes is there is
no
real info on running 813's triode connected.
What's the distortion values?

I have a Gonset G76 that uses zero bias and drives the screen grid
of a pair of 6dq6 tubes as modulators.
I don't think its real clean.

Brett
N2DTS