[AMRadio] Mod xmfr?

Brian Carling bcarling at cfl.rr.com
Wed Oct 13 06:41:20 EDT 2004

Yes I have always been told by G3UUR that an ideal turns ratio is
around 1.4:1

Now would that typically be with a centre tap on the primary side for
the P-P mod tubes?

In other words the 1.4 side gets a centre tap?
I am also looking at voltage ratios of suitable ready-made
old transformers...

Encore un fois, s'il vous plait, Don!

(By the way Don, you had a BODACIOUS signal down into
central Florida on 160m a couple of weeks back calling CQ
but I could not raise you with my PW station)

73 - Brian