[AMRadio] B&W 5100B Modulation Update

Bob Bruhns bbruhns at erols.com
Wed Oct 13 17:05:43 EDT 2004

Tom - if that's an A-3891, it isn't enough for a pair of 6146s.
It's rated for 15 watts as I feared.

http://www.amwindow.org/tech/htm/modtran/stancor/stancor.htm
(Stancor and Chicago Standard appear to be the same company)

But if it's really an A-3894 with worn paint, then you may be in
luck.

  Bacon, WA3WDR