[AMRadio] RE: B&W 5100B Modulation Update

Tom Elmore tom at telmore.com
Wed Oct 13 20:24:41 EDT 2004

I starting to think that the transformer that is in the transmitter is a 15
watt version. I called the previous owner and he thought it was a 60 watt
version but I will know for sure this evening when I get home and can
confirm the part number stamped on it. Thank you to everyone that has been
of assistance on this project you all have been a tremondous wealth of
information.

-Tom / KA1NVZ