[AMRadio] Radios

Cory Hine cory_hine at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 15 19:30:47 EDT 2004

Well, maybe so..... I just thought I could get a radio and fix it up, but maybe I should build a kilowatt transmitter......  something to think about.

Cory/AD5QP

Brett gazdzinski <Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com> wrote:
Well, you don't have to fix something, you can build something.
I build stuff every winter, this winter will start with the modulator for
the pair of
4D32's rig.
Four kt90 tubes in AB1.
Then the power supply for that mod deck.

Last winter was the 4D32 rf deck, control deck, power supply deck.
I think I also built my second homebrew superhet receiver last winter.

And there are plenty of projects left, a dual exciter unit (80 and 40), tube
mike preamp/eq/mixer/audio driver.

Brett
N2DTS