[AMRadio] FS: Hammarlund, WWV, FSK, Command TX parts, RBM?, misc.

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Mon Oct 18 13:09:07 EDT 2004

Here is the latest motley group I want to dispose of. As usual, headed to eBay unless someone here speaks up.

FOR SALE

Heathkit Meter: This is a 0-1000 ma meter with a white face and curved top, made by Weston but with the Heathkit logo on the face. This probably fits the Warrior or other old Heathkit amplifiers. The plastic has some dings that you may want to polish out. But no cracks. Meter works. $19

Beckman WWV Receiver. Rackmount, tube-type. All original. Switch selects any WWV frequency. Speaker on front panel. Cool looking. Untested but I think this works. As-is. $80

Military CV-62/U FSK demodulator (TU) with scope for tuning and all the trimmings. Old, tube-type in a gray 10.5 inch rackmount panel. No cabinet (But I have one or two that would fit it for $40 extra). No covers and never had any that I can tell. Neat old unit. Untested. As-is. $109

Military TMC FSK exciter. Don't have the model number but I can get it. This is in a 5.75" rackmount gray panel unit with covers. Missing one fuse holder end cap (the kind with the light in the end so the light lights up when the fuse blows). Adjustable shift. Beautifully built. Untested. As-is. $129

2 command set transmitters for parts. No tubes or covers. Ham-modified but not all hacked up. $15/both.

WWII Navy RBM or RBS receiver. The tag is gone so I can't tell which one this is. some peeling paint on front panel. No cabinet. No rust or modifications or other problems. Good restoration candidate. $50

Power supply for above receiver. With cables and connectors. Peeling paint on front panel. But complete, original with no rust or modifications or other problems. $50 with radio above. Not for sale separately unless radio is sold first.

Military BC-779 with matching power supply. The good news is that the radio comes in the rare, original, military desktop cabinet. The power supply is also in a cabinet, though the cabinet is a later add-on and not original. Both units are all original. Radio has good original knobs. Bandswitch works well, as does tuning. The bad news is that both front panels have some sort of discoloration around the engraved lettering and will need refinished. Untested and needing restoration. As-is. With original manuals and a partly-cannibalized parts radio. I'd like to get $225 for the whole deal.

Hallicrafters knobs. A selection of the small, fluted ones from the S-40 to SX-85 era. 2 with metal skirt. The rest without. Let me know what you need. $3 each.

Thanks for looking.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT