[AMRadio] trade?

ronnie.hull ronnie.hull at glowbugs.com
Tue Oct 19 14:43:46 EDT 2004

Bob I would be willing to pay the shipping if you would ship the HRO-50. You
could even take it to a pack n mail place that has 'foam in place' packaging
and I'll pay the cost of getting it packaged, insured, and shipped. And I'll
pay half to ship the 390 to YOU in the same fashion.

whatcha think?

Ronnie