[AMRadio] 813 tx

Jim candela jcandela at prodigy.net
Sun Oct 31 20:28:23 EST 2004

Bill,

    Thank You for the clarification. The actual sound bite is at the
following link. I recall they could not kill it, and the intercom was yanked
out of the wall, and smashed on the floor. A speaker, tubes, and other
vintage components were smashed all over the floor, and the words "Dr.
Howard, Dr. Fine, Dr. Howard" kept coming from the speaker. Kind of like my
neighbor with his whiz bang speaker that he could not turn off...I would
have happily done the same for my neighbor, and he would have felt the same
about my amateur radio station.

Regards,
Jim

http://pages.prodigy.net/jcandela/Stooges/DrHoward.asf