[AMRadio] RCA BTA-250 road trip!!

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Thu Sep 2 21:42:55 EDT 2004

Jerry,

Congtats on our new radio!

All,

I leave tomorrow from Dallas TX at 0600 for Pikeville, KY, to
pick up an RCA BTA-250.

I have been told that there is a 5KW gates is available, but the
tubes are missing.

If anyone wants the 5KW and is on the way between Pikeville KY
and Dallas TX, speak up!! -- but FIRST e-mail Paul (below) and
make arrangements.

============================
Paul Manuel
Paul K4PDM
k4pdm at yahoo.com
You can find his contact info on QRZ and then white pages.
============================

--(and maybe some costs if the delivery takes me too far out of
the way and I have to rent the truck and pay a hotel for an extra
day, as it is a 16 hour drive each way now),

--Another issue it is in a storage building, somewhat buried, so
do speak with Paul.

I will have no e-mail but my cellphone is 214-763-4764. I do not
know anything about the 5KW or a Gates 1KW that is 'spoken for',
so please contact Paul Manuel for any questons.

I expect to be traveling tomorrow and in Pikeville KY loading up
the RCA on Saturday morning.

Wish me luck,

--Patrick
KD5OEI