[AMRadio] RCA BTA-250 road trip!! Slight Correction..

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Mon Sep 6 14:02:47 EDT 2004

Hi Mark,

Thank you for the update. At the time I spoke with Paul, the
claim on the 5KW was not known to me. It was known that there was
a commitment on the 1KW. I am glad you will take the 5KW despite
it having no tubes.

The BTA-250L is now home in Texas. I wish you good fortune on the
Gates's (Gateses?).

I understand the 5KW uses a kind of metal and ceramic tube with
leads coming off of it? If so, I think I may have access to some
used and untested but likewise very cheap. Please let me know the
type and I will check if they are the same.

Patrick