[AMRadio] BTA-250 pictures

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Tue Sep 7 19:32:21 EDT 2004

It was kind of fun, but there was really no time to stop anywhere
for fun, and the cab of the International bobtail truck was
resonant at 3 times the frequency of Arkansas' highway's 'waves'
at 65 MPH. So I have used a truck as a mechanical tripler
operating at about 3 Hz..

I just think I may be getting too old for road trips and driving
10-15 hours at a time.