[AMRadio] Converting old 1.8-4.0 MHz AM Marine Radios

James M. Walker chejmw at acsu.buffalo.edu
Thu Sep 9 17:25:54 EDT 2004

Mark,
Do you have any photos of the rf section, and are they tube type or
solid state? I may be able to offer some suggestions if I could see what
you have to work with. What types of tubes, power devices are in them? I
have modified several different types of equipment (military &
commercial)
and had to give them serious considerations, before buying them. If you
have
some idea what you want to do with them, then I would say sure there are
any number of things that can be done, just depends on what you want the
final product to be.
Jim
WB2FCN
http://eshop1.chem.buffalo.edu