[AMRadio] Re: Converting old 1.8-4.0 MHz AM Marine Radios

Brett gazdzinski Brett.gazdzinski at mci.com
Thu Sep 9 20:29:09 EDT 2004

God,
I took the general radiotelephone operators test about 25 years ago
(still have it), and it was loads of tube circuit trouble shooting
questions,
frequency allocations, antenna stuff.

Both it and the general ham test were easy as stink, because
I was actually interested in the stuff.

Seems these days, its all totally pointless, they need to ask
questions about IC chips, surface mount, software programming, etc.

Most radio stuff these days is easier to program than a VCR.

Brett
N2DTS