[AMRadio] Converting old 1.8-4.0 MHz AM Marine Radios

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Thu Sep 9 20:46:01 EDT 2004

Mark....
	I remember seeing an article somewhere..... Maybe Electric Radio Mag some
time ago or possibly an old QST about converting marine radio's for 160m.
I'll try to look but someone else may remember in the mean time. I have an
ols Simpson 45 I held on to for just that purpose....
	I don't think it would be a big deal to do.
	If you get any info, please pass it on....
Good Luck,
73,
Chuck WB3LGG
Cochranville, Pa.