[AMRadio] Vintage Scope Recommendations

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Tue Sep 14 12:50:30 EDT 2004

Tektronix 465 or 465M. These are available in abundance for $100 or so. Check eBay and find a seller with good feedback. Lots of probes work with these rugged 50Mhz workhorses. Be prepared to pay $25 for an original manual if you want one. Or you could go with the Tek 7000-series. But now you are into plug-ins and so forth. They are more work to buy and more work to use. Great 'scopes though....
Good luck.
73, Don Merz, N3RHT