[AMRadio] Free for SASE: Simpson 260 Repair Manual Copies

Bill Andrews w8akh at earthlink.net
Tue Sep 14 20:52:23 EDT 2004

Hi Don,

Just wanted to verify that I read this correctly.
I am assuming that you have or will make copies of this
Simpson 260 info. So all I have to do is send you an sase
with $1.48 postage.   Is my understanding correct?

By the way since I left the Cleveland Ohio area about 1976
I sure do miss those swap meets in Eastern Ohio etc. I really
appreciate your swap meet reports. It appears you really put a
serious effort into passing the info. You do a great job. Thanks a lot.

73, Bill    W8AKH   Phoenix Az