[AMRadio] Free for SASE: Simpson 260 Repair Manual Copies

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Wed Sep 15 19:56:51 EDT 2004

Don.....
	Thank you for the info on the Eico 722 VFO. It was more than I expected.
	I just got my envelopes so I will be sending off the SASE to get the repair
info on the Simpson 260. I have several of these and thought it would be
nice to have the repair info handy. 	I did see your list of wants and read
your posts and don't have anything to help you at this time but if I can
help, I surely will. I do believe this is a real strength in the HAM
community. Thanks for your generosity.
Thanks Again,
73,
Charles Kembring	WB3LGG