[AMRadio] Command Set Replica Shock Mounts Available

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Fri Sep 17 09:35:58 EDT 2004

Oh Happy Day! Someone has finally stepped up to the plate to make replica shockmounts for the command set racks. They look fantastic and are $45 each--not bad if you need them to complete your setup.

The guy to contact is Steve Williams:  swkb4dmf at alltel.net

I have Steve's brochure in PDF and some close-up GIFs if anyone wants to see those.

I bought 2 single receiver shockmounts from him to complete my ARC-5 rig. I have no affiliation with him other than being a satisfied customer.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT

If you are not the intended recipient please notify us immediately by returning the e-mail to the originator.(B)