[AMRadio] RE: Testing Transmitting Tubes

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Sep 20 14:21:25 EDT 2004

Don:

Somewhere, sometime I read an application paper on testing high
power tubes in a simple efficient manner.  For the life of me, I
can't remember or find it right now/

It has been so long ago, that I would not even speculate on how it
was accomplished.  However, I will continue to search, and if I find
it, I will forward the information to you.  I am not sure if it is
in the vein you seek, but it might be useful.

73  Jim
de W5JO