[AMRadio] Testing Transmitting Tubes

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Mon Sep 20 14:25:13 EDT 2004

Don:

In a message that arrived from Tony, W5OD after the last response I
sent, Tony asked that I post this since he is not able to pass the
information efficiently.

Don,

I know of a man in Arizona N7AF/Dave who built a TUBE tester for
Transmitting Tubes, then either sold it or somehow it ended up at
Antique  Electronics Supply.

But I know Dave could help you just look him up on QRZ.com..

Very nice Ham and in fact a few years ago, he had a NEW set of
V70D's for my GK-400b which I was able to get from him.

hTh

73,
Tony/W5OD
River House Radio