[AMRadio] UPDATE: Free for SASE: Simpson 260 Repair Manual Copies

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Tue Sep 21 15:07:17 EDT 2004

Quick update on this: I have about 20 SASE's sitting here. I just got the copies from the printer yesterday. What a snafu. In the first go-round, they tried to hand me back uncollated, unstapled pages. I looked at it and said "what am I supposed to do with that?" Then the rains came...

But all is well. I am trying to peddle a few copies on eBay to make some money to buy the kids new shoes. They haven't had any new shoes since those ones we got at the bowling alley....

Your SASE copies will all go out on Friday and should be in your hands Monday, 9/27. Sorry for the delay.

73, Don Merz, N3RHT