[AMRadio] 75A2 SSB ??

Merz Donald S merz.ds at mellon.com
Thu Sep 23 14:26:32 EDT 2004

I was given this little bent piece of aluminum with a few tubes on it and some components. With it, I was told "add a mechanical filter to that thing and that makes an SSB product detector for the 75A2."

Has anyone heard of this? Can anyone point me to an article that this might have been built from?

73, Don Merz, N3RHT