[AMRadio] Frequency Response

Crawfish crawfish at surfmore.net
Sat Sep 25 13:00:40 EDT 2004

If you listen around on AM much, there are very few 6 kHz signals, just like
SSB. I hear lots of the SSB boys wider than 6 KHz.I don't believe that is
according to the rules, but then, unless someone is being a real pain in the
neck, the FCC isn't going to start measuring bandwidth.They have more
important things to do, like not rocking the boat and pushing the agendas of
the Electronic Industries Association. Just my 2 cents, adjusted for lack of
inflation.

Joe W4AAB