[AMRadio] Frequency Response

peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Sat Sep 25 13:44:47 EDT 2004

How you interpret the rules or who you believe on the air is always
confusing, so here's the FCC's present rules on emission and bandwidth:
http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/get-cfr.cgi?TITLE=47&PART=2&SECTI
ON=202&YEAR=2001&TYPE=TEXT

Here's FCC's General Rules and Regulations:
http://www.access.gpo.gov/nara/cfr/waisidx_01/47cfr2_01.html

And here's the current Part 97:
http://www.arrl.org/FandES/field/regulations/news/part97/part97.pdf

Pete, wa2cwa