[AMRadio] UPDATE: Free for SASE: Simpson 260 Repair Manual Copies

Chuck Kembring kembring at epix.net
Mon Sep 27 19:38:50 EDT 2004

Don....
	I received the envelope today with the Simpson 260 info. - Thanks for
sending it along. I looked it over and will place it in my "Simpson" file
for future reference. You can never have too much equipment information!
	I did check out your "Want" list to see if I could help you but no luck.
Thanks again,
73,
Chuck Kembring	WB3LGG
Cochranville, Pa.