[AMRadio] SIMPSON MAINTENANCE MANUAL

W4AWM at aol.com W4AWM at aol.com
Mon Sep 27 20:23:22 EDT 2004

Hi Don,

The envelope full of 260 info and your flier arrived safely today.  I sure do
appreciate the time and effort that went into making copies and getting them
in the mail.  I have several 260s and swear by them when working with
boatanchors.

I recently picked up a 360 which looks the same as the 260 but with a digital
readout in place of the analog meter. If you happen to have any info on this
one, I would be happy to pay for copies, etc.

Thanks again, you get the September Good Guy award in my book!

73,

John,  W4AWM