[AMRadio] Home brew AM

StephenTetorka at cs.com StephenTetorka at cs.com
Wed Sep 29 09:52:24 EDT 2004

Thanks for the replies.

The 812/811 combo was sorta what I had in mind.

Getting the components shouldn't be too hard if I keep searching.

Let me start here...anyone have any suitable parts?

About the E class...read a few things about it...sounds most interesting...but MOSFETS don't have the fragrance of warm vacuum tubes on a chilly winters evening nor the soft orange glow cast through the rig perforations onto the shack walls to keep one company...nor the humming vibrations of pumped RF being piped to the outside antenna.

73
Steve WA2TAK