[AMRadio] Possible BPL ??

peter A Markavage manualman at juno.com
Thu Sep 30 01:32:35 EDT 2004

Sure it is. Companies looking to enter a marketplace area with a new type
of product often send out feasibility surveys. There are companies you
can hire that put together the surveys, mail them out, and track their
returns. Their ploy is that they're asking for your time to fill out the
survey, so here's a little token for spending the time to fill it out and
return. Take the $1.00, put it in your wallet, and either fill out the
survey if you're so inclined, or throw it away.

Pete, wa2cwa