[AMRadio] Home Brew

UVC uvc at acninc.net
Thu Sep 30 10:09:21 EDT 2004

>From Brad KB7FQR
I could not tell who has the BTA 500 1R1 etc, I am intrested to chat with
you. I am an tube collector who has been out of the hobby for years and have
gotten back in with both feet. I have a Johnson 500 and want to build a
4-1000 amp or other. My motto is "NO GLOW NO GO" I am in the process of
getting a Gates BT5 and looking for other broadcast transmitters on the West
coast.
I live in N Nevada, have 6 acres and room to store a 50 kw if i can find
one. I am new to the site, I am impressed at the quality of hobbyist
encountered. NOT APPLIANCE OPERATORS.

Best regards to all

Brad