[AMRadio] AF-68

Edward B Richards zuu6k at juno.com
Fri Apr 1 23:52:40 EST 2005

Gary;

I remember when cars went from 6 volt to 12 volt (1955 I think) the 2-way
radio mfgrs came out with radios that could go either way. In one model
You just turned the vibrator around and it put a resistor in series with
the drive coil and used a different winding in the transformer.

73, Ed Richards K6UUZ
AMI member #1534