[AMRadio] ricebox experiments

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Sat Apr 2 23:30:13 EST 2005

well I don't now, the one on evilbay ended at $325 and reseve not
met. Maybe these still have alot of value, and you seen to have
everything for yours, must have cost a fortune!

Since I posted, I have been researching them, and indeed it seems
like they are worth quite a bit, I must have gotten a fantastic
deal on mine.

PJ