[AMRadio] ricebox experiments

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Sun Apr 3 09:09:29 EDT 2005

I found mine about 15 years ago for 550.  The data cable had been connected
incorrectly so the antenna tuner would not track the transceiver as it
switched bands in the auto position.  All I had to do was repair the cable.

Nice little radio that I don't use much anymore mostly because I don't have
room for all my boatanchors and it.

73  Jim
W5JO