[AMRadio] Govt Surplus Recorder

charles free mjcal77 at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 5 14:30:45 EDT 2005

Thought I would throw this out there as somebody might
want to snag this.  In Greenville, SC,  a Dictaphone
10 channel (300hz to 3khz freq. response) recorder is
available for bid until 4/8/05.  This unit has all the
manuals, some spare parts including record heads, some
reel/reel tapes, and was working until replaced by a
digital recorder. The actual recorder is in a 5 1/2 ft
rack.  A separate bid for the Reproducer unit, which
contains an identical deck and control unit, but no
record head, is also listed.  This unit is in a 2 1/2
ft rack. These operate on 115 VAC, and are in like new
condition, no dents/dings.  You would be responsible
for payment by cash, check, or MO, and pick up of the
unit from the second floor of the Greeville Municipal
Airport control tower.  An appliance hand truck would
do the job.

If interested, let me know and I will email the bid
package #'s and a telephone contact.  Only serious
bidders on this because the logistics guy will really
hate me if he gets alot of calls that bear no fruit.
Sorry, no pix available because we are too cheap to
afford a digital camera.  Remember, bid closes on 4/8.

Charlie