[AMRadio] Radio Museums In San. Fran. Info PLease

AB3L1 at aol.com AB3L1 at aol.com
Tue Apr 26 08:15:53 EDT 2005

I will be visiting S.F. this weekend and would like to find a nice spot to visit.

The wife will be with me so that will eliminate the Surplus houses and radio stores.......

We will have to stick with the history aspect to keep her interested. Surprisingly she liked Steamtown for it's history but that's another topic.

Anyway, I seem to remember a coastal station maybe......out there? Anything on this path would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Bob  AB3L