[AMRadio] info wanted on 4-400 linear amplifier

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Wed Aug 3 23:36:16 EDT 2005

PJ
You are correct. i used one for years and never had any problems . I did
later put 3b28's in place of the 866a's  and added 12 more mf to the supply
if i recall. I now have another one that i got in working order. just need
to recap one of my two low power BA's to use with it. or build a swamping
pad for the Globe 680A.
73 Tony