[AMRadio] info wanted on 4-400 linear amplifier

Anthony W. DePrato wa4jqs at mikrotec.com
Wed Aug 3 23:49:45 EDT 2005

Ait was finished. The tube lasted quite well and I still have it here
>as a test tube for the T-368s I end up working on.
snip
will you guys stop talking about  T-368's that and the BC 610 were all i
dreamed about when i was younger . ran a Globe Champion 350A for years then
that silly slop bucket stuff came along and i got dx nuts. now 40 years
later i have obtained another 350A. just have to get the tranny rewound and
it should be good to go.. but it is not the T or BC that i still dream of..
hummm anyone trade a good working T 368 for a few rice boxes ? hi hi..
73 Tony wa4jqs
Since 1962