[AMRadio] QST 5th call area hams

Geoff w5omr at satx.rr.com
Sun Aug 14 04:50:50 EDT 2005

John/WA5BXO is going to host a group of Scouts at his radio trailer near
Lake Conroe on Sunday, the 14th of August.

He's hoping to be on the air to make contacts with guys at/around 3pm on
the usual place on 75m.  If you can, please get on, not only to give
John and the scouts a contact, but to be witness to what I think is the
best sounding homebrew transmitters in the nation.

We can encourage the Scouts to learn how to -build- something, rather
than take the 'easy' way out and just go 'buy' something.

To Teach a Child, is to Touch the Future

Thanks for your time.

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR