[AMRadio] QST 5th call area hams

John E. Coleman (ARS WA5BXO) wa5bxo2005 at pctechref.com
Sun Aug 14 15:55:14 EDT 2005

This has been cancel for today.

John, WA5BXO

-----Original Message-----
From: amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net
[mailto:amradio-bounces at mailman.qth.net] On Behalf Of Geoff
Sent: Sunday, August 14, 2005 3:51 AM
To: Discussion of AM Radio
Subject: [AMRadio] QST 5th call area hams

John/WA5BXO is going to host a group of Scouts at his radio trailer near
Lake Conroe on Sunday, the 14th of August.

He's hoping to be on the air to make contacts with guys at/around 3pm on
the usual place on 75m.  If you can, please get on, not only to give
John and the scouts a contact, but to be witness to what I think is the
best sounding homebrew transmitters in the nation.

We can encourage the Scouts to learn how to -build- something, rather
than take the 'easy' way out and just go 'buy' something.

To Teach a Child, is to Touch the Future

Thanks for your time.

---
73 = Best Regards,
-Geoff/W5OMR