[AMRadio] Re: The Tucker KW

Patrick Jankowiak recycler at swbell.net
Tue Aug 16 19:10:01 EDT 2005

On the 6M rig xtal frequencies are:
TX freq / 32.
RX freq - 5.

The book says: "The (RX) crystal oscillates on its third mechanical
harmonic and is ground especially for use in this circuit". The IF is 5MC.

so it is really: (RX freq -5) / 3

Hmm. So do most crystals oscillate on their third harmonic well?

==

On the 2M rig, don't know yet about the architecture.

PJ