[AMRadio] Re: KD5OEI

Bob Maser bmaser at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Aug 16 21:41:17 EDT 2005

My, aren't we touchy.  Actually, I was more interested in telling you that
your message had a virus attached to it than giving you a hard time about
your technician license.  Maybe now that it looks like CW will be dropped
from amateur requirements, we'll see more of you guys down on the bands
where AM is still practiced.

Bob W6TR