[AMRadio] Re: KD5OEI

Jim Wilhite w5jo at brightok.net
Wed Aug 17 20:02:18 EDT 2005

Pat:

A ham that behaves as a gentleman is a ham to me and most others,
despite his license class.  Given your technical expertise, as evidenced
by your postings, many people are surprised at your license class.

I have met many people without a ham license who could most of us to
shame but they don't have the inclination to get a ticket. I believe
many of us would like for you to get your Extra license so we could
converse with you on the air, rather than just be these postings, which
in many ways are impersonal.

I want to urge you to make the time to join us on the air.

73  Jim W5JO