Fw: [AMRadio] BPL, ARRL on NPR Morning edition Tuesday

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:10:23 EDT 2005

>    If BPL and IBOC aren't schemes to deny citizens access to radio-borne
>information via jamming so as to drive them to paid subscription service,
>one can
>only ask, how better would one plan it?

Plus there's DRM (Digital Radio Mondiale).  Listen to the top end of 75 some
night.  3990-4000 is lost to broadband noise from Radio Deutsche-Welle.  We
have effectively lost the top 10 kHz of that band during prime evening
hours.

Not only does digital jamming drive listeners to paid subscription service,
it effectively jams unwanted interception of foreign news, information,
opinion and propaganda much more effectively than the old Soviet jammers
that used to populate the SW broadcast bands.

Don k4kyv