[AMRadio] NPR ARRL BPL

Donald Chester k4kyv at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 18 15:46:36 EDT 2005

I would encourage listeners in the amateur community to augment Ed's
rebuttal - they clearly cropped his comments so sharply that they lost much
of the impact they should have had in a balanced presentation of the story.

NPR.ORG has a very accessible e-mail form, and they accept letters from
listeners and read a few of them over the air every week.

Be polite, avoid jargon, but let them know what a bad job they did, even in
the likely case that they will choose not to air your letter.