[AMRadio] FS: Clegg Zeus (2m/6m AM)

Ed Hopton edhopton at yahoo.com
Tue Aug 23 10:57:54 EDT 2005

Hello again,

These are for pickup only in Philadelphia, PA.

As most of you know, the Clegg Zeus is a plate-modulated VHF transmitter for 6m and 2m.  It runs a 4CX150 modulated by a pair of 811s.  It has an Eddystone dial and matches the Interceptor receiver.  The rig is packaged as a desktop unit and a power supply / modulator which weighs a ton and typically lives on the floor or on a shelf behind the bench.

I have two of the desktop units and one power supply / modulator excess to my needs.  The rigs have nice front panel cosmetics, but the cabinets need to be repainted.  One desktop unit is the older version because it says "Clinemaster Zeus" on the front panel. The power supply looks complete and good, if somewhat dusty.

All of this is untested because I got them as a back up for my other Zeus.

$200 for all.

Thanks for the read and 73,
Ed N3CMI

215 247-2457 (home)