[AMRadio] AWA Conference (long) & somewhat OT

Todd, KA1KAQ ka1kaq at gmail.com
Mon Aug 29 13:12:08 EDT 2005

On 8/27/05, Larry Szendrei <ne1s at neandertech.com> wrote:
> I just returned home from the AWA Annual Conference in Rochester, NY,
> last nite at about 8:00PM. I made the trip with Bruce, W1UJR. We arrived
> Tuesday nite and left around noon yesterday. I realize the conference is
> not over until tonight, but time and $ limitations prevented me from
> staying until the end.

Excellent report Larry, thanks for sharing. It's one of the events
I've always wanted to attend but have yet to make. Maybe next year.

Sounds like you guys had a lot of fun and saw some nice stuff.
Operating the Millen station must have been great too, even if no one
was on at that time. Just getting to operate a piece of history like
that.

Next stop HossTraders? In the Elmac-equipped Falcon?

73, Todd/'Boomer'  KA1KAQ